Old November 11th 16, 08:07 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Wolmar for MP

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 20:32:11 on Wed, 9 Nov 2016,
tim... remarked:
Yes, I know that we can enforce a set of minimum conditions, but
experience is that it is hard for TPTB to enforce them. IMHO it's oh
so much easier to make sure that conditions improve by taking away the
supply of workers willing to work like slaves.

Unless, of course, freeing ourselves from Brussels Red Tape allows us
to have even worse minimum conditions.

which I believe that it wont

come back in 10 years to prove me wrong

Yawn.

well it was your decision to rerun a discussion we have already had

You brought up the minimum conditions (09 Nov 17:37:54)

but you mentioned this ridiculous, unproven plan, that the Tories are going
to do away with all employee protection as soon as we leave

they are not

tim