Old November 11th 16, 09:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Optimist Optimist is offline

Default Croydon tram overturned

On Fri, 11 Nov 2016 09:25:58 +0000 (UTC), d wrote:

On Thu, 10 Nov 2016 21:26:01 -0800 (PST)
Offramp wrote:
At his forum David Icke reckons that this tram crash, like all rail and bus=
crashes, was a hoax. See
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=3D29=
9862&page=3D17

David Icke is usually for entertainment value only , but this is just
hideously disrespectful to the people who died and were hurt. I know the man
is borderline mentally ill, but I can't help thinking he should lose a few
teeth over this one.

I recall a film may years ago where mysterious glass objects were found at the sites of major
disasters e.g. plane crashes. These were thought to be alien in origin and everyone thought the
earth was under attack.

The perpetrators turned out to be people profiting from the scare, they did not cause the disasters
but just got someone to plant a glass ball at a disaster site.