Old November 11th 16, 09:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Wolmar for MP

On Fri, 11 Nov 2016 09:34:08 +0000
Optimist wrote:
I recall this issue came up forty-odd years ago in Tower Hamlets. The
Liberals (remember them?)
said, quite reasonably in my view, that local people born in the borough
should be prioritised for
social housing over immigrants from Bangladesh who had left their homes there.

The Liberals were of course attacked as racists and the social housing went to

I never ceases to amaze me why anyone has listened to the small minority of
loud mouthed clowns who have screamed racist or other "ist" or "ism". Hasn't
anyone in politics got the balls to tell them to go shove it?

--
Spud