Old November 11th 16, 11:11 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Martin Coffee[_2_] Martin Coffee[_2_] is offline

Default Wolmar for MP

On 11/11/16 11:42, Graeme Wall wrote:
On 11/11/2016 08:25, Optimist wrote:
On Thu, 10 Nov 2016 11:06:12 +0000, Roland Perry

Inform the EU we are leaving on a particular date and say we intend
to carry on trading with the EU
tariff-free as long as the other countries reciprocate.

You can inform until you are blue in the teeth. They can ignore us.

OK, so WTO/MFN trading then. German car workers who will lose their
jobs as a result won't be
pleased.

Exactly how many German car workers are employed in Swindon, Sunderland
and Goodwood?

I assume he was referring to the German car workers in Germany some of
whom will be out of a job when car exports to the UK are reduced.