Old November 11th 16, 11:20 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default Wolmar for MP

On 11/11/2016 12:11, Martin Coffee wrote:
On 11/11/16 11:42, Graeme Wall wrote:
On 11/11/2016 08:25, Optimist wrote:
On Thu, 10 Nov 2016 11:06:12 +0000, Roland Perry

Inform the EU we are leaving on a particular date and say we intend
to carry on trading with the EU
tariff-free as long as the other countries reciprocate.

You can inform until you are blue in the teeth. They can ignore us.

OK, so WTO/MFN trading then. German car workers who will lose their
jobs as a result won't be
pleased.

Exactly how many German car workers are employed in Swindon, Sunderland
and Goodwood?

I assume he was referring to the German car workers in Germany some of
whom will be out of a job when car exports to the UK are reduced.

You mean the rich are suddenly going to stop by buying Audis, BMWs and
Mercedes? Would you like to estimate the number of German jobs lost as a
percentage of the British jobs lost when Nissan and Honda move
production to their existing plants in the EU?

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.