Old November 11th 16, 01:34 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Wolmar for MP

On Fri, 11 Nov 2016 14:19:29 -0000
"tim..." wrote:
"Roland Perry" wrote in message
And I honestly don't what the calls for a referendum on the result of the
negotiations is trying to achieve. If that referendum votes "no" we'll be
exiting (because that's inevitable) with a blank sheet of paper as an
agreement.

The people asking for it are Remoaners who seem to think that the
alternative option will be "staying in"

Isn't it the Libdems calling for it? Its the kind of moronic thing they'd do
but of course its coupled with the general remoaner attitude that somehow the
votes of those who voted Brexit are worth less than their own because they
delude themselves into thinking that Brexiters are either stupid and/or ill
informed, didn't really know what they were doing and that only they, The
Remainers (cue angelic choir), have the gift of True Sight. Of course this
naive dismissive arrogance common to the liberal elite and student activists
is why we got Brexit and Trump just won.

I particularly love one of the favourite Remaoner arguments for remaining in
the EU - "If we'd stayed in we could have changed it". Yes, because we've had
so much success doing that in the last 40 years haven't we.

I recommend this video which nicely tears shreds out of the modern day liberal
left by a lefty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

--
Spud