Old November 12th 16, 09:43 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Wolmar for MP

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 14:19:29 on Fri, 11 Nov 2016,
tim... remarked:

And I honestly don't

know
what the calls for a referendum on the result of the negotiations is
trying to achieve. If that referendum votes "no" we'll be exiting
(because that's inevitable) with a blank sheet of paper as an agreement.

The people asking for it are Remoaners who seem to think that the
alternative option will be "staying in"

If it's as simple as that, they have truly lost the plot.

You're preaching to the converted here, matey

It's Messrs Smith, Benn and Farron you need to be talking to.

I think, perhaps, you have some closer links to them than any of the rest of
us.

tim