Old May 20th 04, 09:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew P Jones Matthew P Jones is offline

Default New Met line timetables

on Thu, 20 May 2004 -
If anyone has one of the new ones could you do a quick run down of the
southbound weekday times from Amersham between 7- 8 am for me please.

Why don't you phone london travel information 020 72221234 . if anyone
knows it will be them...

But a printed timetable in your pocket / briefcase / handbag / shoe is a lot
easier to refer to than a wedge of A4 paper when you are stuck on a station
platform that has no public 'phone, let alone internet access - and there's
no staff to ask, and as the OP states - the displayed timetables are out of
date or non-existant.

Chiltern have published their timetable on their site. They claim an
extra non stop Marylebone to Amersham service in the evening as an
improvement, but I think this train leaves before 5

As for the mornings between 7 and 8 I can't see any difference, thus we
could assume the Met services won't change much as they would impact on
the Chiltern services.
--
Matthew P Jones - www.amersham.org.uk
My view of the Metropolitan Line www.metroland.org.uk - actually I like it