Old May 20th 04, 09:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Leverton Nick Leverton is offline

Default £1 flat fare tube

In article ,
Mike Bristow wrote:
Where are they coming from? Leytonstone? Not likely. More likely
to be the West End - and the suggestion was not to run the tube
24/7 through that area.

Seems to be catering for the really small market of people who go
clubbing at Kirkdales, or who have already endured a long bus
journey.

You mean there are clubs that close before the Tubes start ?
Well there are on Sunday mornings, of course ... hours spent at Highbury...

Nick
--
"And we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what is
neurotypical anyway. Thank you".