Old November 14th 16, 03:32 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Wolmar for MP

On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 14:47:59 +0000
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 14:13:29 on Mon, 14 Nov
2016, d remarked:
Well if you enjoy subsidising basket case economies (spain, italy, greece,

most
of eastern europe) and think a political entity of which neither the council
that makes policy

They don't *make* much policy, they agree it. And they are elected
because they are ministers from the member states.

Are they? I don't remember anyone voting for Junker. Do tell us when this
election was held, I must have missed it.

or the executive that enacts it is elected

You'd like to see the Civil Service elected, rather than appointed?

The top level ones certainly given the sway they seem to hold over government
decisions.

--
Spud