Old July 21st 03, 08:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Darryl Chamberlain Darryl Chamberlain is offline

Default Borough boundaries

"John Rowland" wrote in message ...
The thread about Dartford started me thinking. Which is the stupidest
boundary in London?

The Lewisham-Greenwich boundary through Deptford, Lewisham and west
Greenwich used to zig-zag all over the shop although it was
straightened out a few years ago, and Lewisham got to keep all of
Elverson Road and the Sayes Court Estate.

I think the boundary over Blackheath was changed too, so which borough
cut which bits of grass became clearer.

Darryl