Old November 18th 16, 12:16 PM
Robin9 Robin9 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

From 22.00 hours tonight until early on Monday morning,
Holloway Road will be closed to facilitate replacing the road
bridge at Upper Holloway Station.

In the Leyton/Leytonstone area there is little evidence of
any progress being made with this electrification project.
I hope it's still on schedule and will be completed by the
end of February but I'm beginning to have doubts. No masts
and no overhead cables are to be seen but plenty of sturdy
vegetation is sprouting from railway brickwork. Network Rail
really should do something about this. Allowing brickwork to
be damaged in this way constitutes negligence.