Old November 18th 16, 12:51 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Wolmar for MP

On Fri, 18 Nov 2016 11:49:01 +0000
(Mark Bestley) wrote:
wrote:
What about those working abroad on fixed term contracts of a few years
duration?

Thats different. I'm talking about people who've gone to live abroad with
no intention of returning.

So UK migrants should get Spanish citizenship and vote in Spain
But Spanish migrantr who get UK citizenship shoould not have a vote in
UK?

As far as I'm concerned, if you weren't born in the UK you shouldn't have
had a vote in the referendum. What the spanish or any other govn do with
respect to immigrants who have taken local nationality is entirely up to them.

--
Spud