Old November 21st 16, 10:35 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Wolmar for MP

Clive D.W. Feather wrote:
On 18/11/2016 13:51, d wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, if you weren't born in the UK you shouldn't have
had a vote in the referendum.

So my adult children, who have lived in this country since they were 2
months old, aren't entitled to a vote in in Spudland? You're an idiot.

I sometimes wonder if Spud is a parody account, but I suspect he's serious.
He's probably a hen-pecked, weedy character who's got a dead-end job
writing boring computer programs for customers he hates but doesn't dare
argue with. His fear of flying restricts both his work and pleasure. His
misspelt writings here are to compensate for his frustrated real life.