Old November 22nd 16, 12:21 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Wolmar for MP

On Tue, 22 Nov 2016 12:10:10 +0000
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 22/11/2016 10:59, d wrote:
On Tue, 22 Nov 2016 10:22:48 +0000
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 22/11/2016 09:38,
d wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 11:26:58 +0000
"Clive D.W. Feather" wrote:
On 18/11/2016 13:51,
d wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, if you weren't born in the UK you shouldn't have
had a vote in the referendum.

So my adult children, who have lived in this country since they were 2
months old, aren't entitled to a vote in in Spudland? You're an idiot.

Presumably they have the passport of the country they were born in. So no,
tough.

Well that's the kids of a lot of service-men scuppered then despite them
having British passports.

British forces bases abroad are british sovereign terrority, so no, they
arn't.

Assuming they are on British bases in the first place.

Well, another way of looking at is that people in the forces don't usually
have a choice of where they're posted so I'm sure an exception can be made for
them and their children. Its not the same as someone who chose to go abroad
and have their children born there is it Mr Feather?

--
Spud