Old November 22nd 16, 12:24 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Anna Noyd-Dryver Anna Noyd-Dryver is offline

Default Wolmar for MP

wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 11:26:58 +0000
"Clive D.W. Feather" wrote:
On 18/11/2016 13:51, d wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, if you weren't born in the UK you shouldn't have
had a vote in the referendum.

So my adult children, who have lived in this country since they were 2
months old, aren't entitled to a vote in in Spudland? You're an idiot.

Presumably they have the passport of the country they were born in. So no,
tough.

What about several of my friends who were born in Germany whilst their
parents were posted there with the british Army?

Anna Noyd-Dryver