Old November 23rd 16, 05:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default There's Only a 10-Mile Hidden Monorail Under London

On 23.11.16 15:54, CJB wrote:
On Saturday, 15 October 2016 16:05:58 UTC+1, wrote:
I at first thought that this was another civilian writing about Mail
Rail, though it appears as though this line actually exists.

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2016/10/the...-under-london/

https://www.ianvisits.co.uk/blog/201...-north-london/

Great info. - thank you.

There's another 'secret' underground railway for the local Electricity Company - but in Auckland, NZ.

This is from the Auckland episode 11 of the railway documentary series "Off The Rails" (well worth seeing too).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aueqKCvwMnM

You could also go to Pyongyang or Bucharest, which also reportedly have
secret metro lines, though I doubt anybody will let you see them in
either place.