Old November 24th 16, 10:10 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Croydon Tramlink visit

In message
-septe
mber.org, at 10:38:29 on Thu, 24 Nov 2016, Recliner
remarked:

The earth has also been
disturbed, but the only sign of the accident is four traffic cones (why?).

Do you think there should be more or less marking out of the crash site?

I was just describing the scene, not expressing any opinion; I was just
curious about the four traffic cones. I wonder if they are marking
something, or were just left behind once the accent scene was cleared.
Perhaps they're a temporary reminder to the drivers?

They might be to mark (and protect) the site in case the investigators
want to go back and look for more evidence buried in the ballast in the
near future.