Old November 25th 16, 08:54 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Sam Wilson Sam Wilson is offline

Default Wolmar for MP

In article , d wrote:

On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 19:27:01 +0000
Sam Wilson wrote:
In article ,
"Michael R N Dolbear" wrote:

d wrote

Well that's the kids of a lot of service-men scuppered then despite them
having British passports.

British forces bases abroad are British sovereign terrority, so no, they
aren't.

Only Cyprus I think, hence the large number of natural born Brits with
place
of birth, Germany, that confuses the UKIP.

My wife has a birth certificate from the Ministry of Ag and Fish, Malta.

Ministry of Agriculture? Was she born in a barn?

No, a local hospital. The rest of the world is a foreign country: they
do things differently there.

It seems you would deny her voting rights in the UK. She has no such
rights anywhere else.

Sam

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.