Old November 25th 16, 09:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default What's up with the 73 stock?

On Fri, 25 Nov 2016 09:48:19 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
I would say that they'd found some serious fault in the trains and are

keeping
it quiet while fixing them, but OTOH the unions would have a field day if

that
was the case and we've heard nowt from them. Very odd.

Unless, of course, it's union action that's causing the problem? Is there
some dispute with the maintenance staff? Or are the drivers working to
rule about not taking out trains with even tiny, irrelevant defects?

Possibly, but you know how the RMT loves to boast about ever bit of industrial
action it takes and we've not heard anything about that. I suppose it could
be an unofficial work to rule with drivers just taking sickies. Wouldn't be
the first time.

--
Spud