Old November 25th 16, 02:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Tube drivers to strike on Southern strike days

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 12:53:27PM +0000, Recliner wrote:

which says, amongst other things "LU called the strikes "premature" as
there were talks scheduled for Friday".

While I'm normally a harsh critic of the RMT, LU are being silly here.
The union is required to give at least 7 days notice of strike action,
how awful of them to give more notice than is required.

--
David Cantrell | Pope | First Church of the Symmetrical Internet

It's my experience that neither users nor customers can articulate
what it is they want, nor can they evaluate it when they see it
-- Alan Cooper