Old November 30th 16, 12:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Who's Taking The Piscator?

There is a big lump of aluminium at Euston that everyone is refusing to take ownership of. It depicts a rabbit sleeping under a game of Tetris. It is by the same Scottish geezer who did those clever pictures made of tiny tiles at Tottenham Court Road.

The huge lump of aluminium is titled Piscator and it is rotting, apparently. I didn't know that aluminium rotted, I thought it - dissociated? Sublimated?

There is another similar object at Pimlico; I believe that one depicts the inside of the head of the robot from Lost In Space.

https://www.theguardian.com/artandde...ants-to-own-it