Old December 4th 16, 10:03 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Wolmar for MP

"mechanic" wrote in message
On Sat, 3 Dec 2016 16:33:47 -0000, tim... wrote:

I bet there are some members of this group, with decades of foot slogging
for the LDs, who are seriously jealous.

You seem to think political careers involve some kind of selection
by meritocracy.

how is earning the right by showing a commitment to the party by doing years
of "door knocking" a meritocracy?

You may be deluded in this.

That I may be, but I always thought that it was the route (after nepotism).

Though I am entirely disinterested in whether I am right or not

tim