Old December 11th 16, 09:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Diesel ban in 4 cities steps up pressure for ban in London

On 2016-12-10 10:48:19 +0000, Roland Perry said:

They are also useful for people who don't know London like the back of
their hand, in bad weather, and when public transport has shut for the
night. I rarely use black cabs myself, but the last one was to and from
an evening dinner (full dress), in the Winter rain, to a banqueting
location I'd not heard of before, but turned out to be near Horse
Guards Parade.

The weather aside, for which I'm sure you can carry an umbrella, may I
present to you https://maps.google.com/ and its public transport search
facility?

Neil
--