Old December 12th 16, 09:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway

Default Waterloo pl 20-24 building pictures

On 12/12/16 03:07, Basil Jet wrote:
On 2016\12\11 13:12, Recliner wrote:
I took some pictures on Friday of the rebuilding work on Waterloo
platforms 20-24, formerly used by Eurostar:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/reclin...57673819851723

Thanks.

I am amused by the massive girder with "DO NOT REMOVE" sprayed on it. It
suggests that the workers are just going around demolishing random stuff
without any plan.

Never hurst to have a failsafe

My surgeon, when fixing a hernia, drew a massive arrow on one leg with a
magic marker, whilst I was still awake to confirm which bit he was
supposed to be fixing, before I was wheeled in. Makes sense as he was
spending all day doing those...