Old December 12th 16, 11:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Waterloo pl 20-24 building pictures

In message , at 10:43:39 on
Mon, 12 Dec 2016, Tim Watts remarked:

I am amused by the massive girder with "DO NOT REMOVE" sprayed on it. It
suggests that the workers are just going around demolishing random stuff
without any plan.

Never hurst to have a failsafe

My surgeon, when fixing a hernia, drew a massive arrow on one leg with
a magic marker, whilst I was still awake to confirm which bit he was
supposed to be fixing, before I was wheeled in. Makes sense as he was
spending all day doing those...

My understanding is that these days at least three people check that the
surgeon is about to cut the correct leg off the correct patient.
Including asking the patient.