Old December 12th 16, 12:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Jarle Hammen Knudsen Jarle Hammen Knudsen is offline

Default Waterloo pl 20-24 building pictures

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 10:43:39 +0000, Tim Watts
wrote:

My surgeon, when fixing a hernia, drew a massive arrow on one leg with a
magic marker, whilst I was still awake to confirm which bit he was
supposed to be fixing, before I was wheeled in. Makes sense as he was
spending all day doing those...

This seems to be the norm here in Norway too. My surgeon visited in
the morning before I was drugged to put a big X on the correct
shoulder.

--
jhk