Old December 13th 16, 07:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Waterloo pl 20-24 building pictures

On 2016\12\13 08:11, Chris J Dixon wrote:
Tim Watts wrote:

Never hurst to have a failsafe

My surgeon, when fixing a hernia, drew a massive arrow on one leg with a
magic marker, whilst I was still awake to confirm which bit he was
supposed to be fixing, before I was wheeled in. Makes sense as he was
spending all day doing those...

My arrows were a symmetrical pair.

Hopefully they weren't upside down, or the surgeon might have cut off
your body and just left your legs.