Old May 22nd 04, 07:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Gazeta Gazeta is offline

Default getting from Heathrow

Thank you for invaluable opinions

There are some reviews of trying to sleep in Heathrow he

http://www.sleepinginairports.net/eu...onheathrow.htm

they don`t sound very optimistic
anyway, I have no choice, I have early morning flight to USA,
I`m arriving in the eveining previous day and not having money
for expensive hotel, I will stay at the airport.
.... I know, I know, I am going to be bloody exhausted

I don't think they let you sleep in the airport after it closes at about

midnight

As far as I know the airport is all night opened..

Once again I will ask, how should I arrange night sightseeing tour
in Londyn? I`m not affraid of being lost in the city because I don`t plan
to wander far away from the main city attractions full of helpful people

p.s The baggage will already be checked and sent.
Thanks in advance for valuable advices