Old December 13th 16, 03:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Diesel ban in 4 cities steps up pressure for ban in London

On 2016-12-12 09:01:33 +0000, Roland Perry said:

My date for the night is not going to happy on the tube in a cocktail
dress and high heels (or walking ten minutes[1] in the rain even with
an umbrella).

Perhaps she might wear something more practical, then.

(I really don't "get" why people find utterly impractical forms of
dress attractive on a woman - I really don't, I just think it looks
ridiculous - high heels in particular)

Neil
--
Neil Williams