Old December 14th 16, 09:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Blue Lights

On 14/12/2016 21:12, Steve Lewis wrote:
If the doors are proved closed, the exterior orange light will be off, else it will be on.

Yes, I know that. But what I am asking is that if there is a door fault,
if the guard light will give any other indication.

Also, is there a particular indication on the guard light if somebody
pulls a passenger alarm?

Away from a platform, the train management system will be of more use.

Are you referring to the onboard computer?