Old May 22nd 04, 03:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Lars Elmvang Lars Elmvang is offline

Default New Met line timetables

daveb wrote:
In message , Lars Elmvang
writes
Why don't you use TfL's journeyplanner then???????????
It's on the web, and it works.....

So I leave work maybe 2 hours later than normal, get stuck on the
Bakerloo line for 10 - 15 mins due to fire alert at Oxford Circus and
have to decide at Regents Park if I should go to Marylebone and get a
Chiltern line or get off at Baker Street and get a Met line.

Is this where I get out my non-existent laptop and log on to LUL's
non-existent WiFi network to use the journey planner?

Instead of being sarcastic, one could plan ahead......

--
Lars Elmvang
Min mailadresse finder du ved kun at skrive det overeksponerede