Old January 8th 17, 10:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Battersea Power station

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Thursday, 5 January 2017 00:48:58 UTC, Recliner wrote:
I saw this pic on Twitter, taken by a Met police copter:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1W_dwIW...jpg&name=large

Could that be the new Tube station under construction on the left side of
the image?

I would say that it is given the cross bracing for the station box and
the blue perimeter fencing. All the LU works at Nine Elms have that colour fencing.

Thanks, yes, that's what I thought. So that means it's another modern cut
and cover Tube station?