Old January 9th 17, 08:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Tube stations strike

tim... wrote:

"Recliner" wrote in message
Does anyone know what the latest strike us about? Is it another political
one, or do they have a legitimate case? If it's about the closed ticket
offices, surely it's a bit late for that?

It seems to be less well supported than expected, as LU is running many
more services than predicted.

Oh

on TV this morning they showed locked up stations

As a disinterested party I investigated no further

Yes, many stations are closed, but not nearly as many as predicted.
Services are therefore running on more of the network than expected. For
example, the whole Met, District and Jubilee lines are running, though I
suppose some inner London stations are being non-stopped. I think only the
Circle, Victoria and W&C are completely closed.

See
https://tfl.gov.uk/tube-dlr-overgrou...tations-status