Old January 10th 17, 10:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default RIP Boris Bus

In article , d () wrote:

On Fri, 06 Jan 2017 13:45:07 -0600
wrote:

I assume the discussion is about the Greater London population. Hopefully
Spud won't get his wish if he wants enough people to be working to pay
for his pension.

I pay for a private pension, I don't require the next generation to do it
for me thanks. Also that whole paying pensions argument falls apart since
it appears to require a constantly increasing working age population which
is completely unsustainable, so better to bite the bullet now and halt
population growth rather than wreck the country then STILL have to deal
with the problem of pensions at a later date anyway.

You've spotted a weakness which applies a lot more widely than to pensions
but it's still the only way your state pension will be paid.

--
Colin Rosenstiel