Old May 22nd 04, 07:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
daveb daveb is offline

Default New Met line timetables

In message , Lars Elmvang
writes
Instead of being sarcastic, one could plan ahead......

I am planning ahead! That's why I have spent the last 2 weeks trying to
get hold of the new timetable and why I started this thread in the first
place.

As I stated earlier my job is not the normal Mon to Fri 9am- 5pm kind,
and using the journey planner by typing in scores of journeys that I
MIGHT end up taking is totally impractical.

The main point I am trying to get across here, is that as always, LUL's
main stumbling block is getting information out to it's customers. Take
a look at the examples (not by me I hasten to add) in the May 15 report
at the following address:

www.tube.tfl.gov.uk/content/customer_complaints/

Dave.

--