Old January 11th 17, 08:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default RIP Boris Bus

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 08:49:12 -0000
"tim..." wrote:
wrote in message news
I'd be interested to see their definition of IT because my experience is
vastly different.

I've told this before, but I'll do it again

I think it was someone else you told because I don't remember it.

During a casual discussion with the MD when I said something like "those two
grads of yours seem to be getting on well" he replied with "yes", "and you
know the odd thing was, every single one of the applicants that we received
'looked like them'"

This was in rural Hants.

Job agencies can be very selective over who they put forward for a number of
reasons and not just to fit the clients criteria. Funnily enough many years ago
I was apparently put forward for a job only to be told by the agency my
experience didn't match the requirements so no interview. Another egency put me
forward for the same job and not only did I get an interview, I got the job
too. Clearly the 1st agent was lying through his teeth. Other people I know in
IT have had similar experiences with agencies over the years.

--
Spud