Old May 22nd 04, 08:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Marratxi Marratxi is offline

Default Abandoned railway loop in Wembley

"Nick Leverton" wrote in message
In article ,
Marratxi wrote:

"John Rowland" wrote in message
I would love a copy. Please send me the avi and the mpeg. Thanks.

Clips sent as requested. In addition to the firms already mentioned I

seem
to recall that Strand Electrics, who supply a lot of the lighting for

films
and theatre, had a place there.

I'd be really interested to see them too, I've often read of this railway

!

I was looking for more pics of it and I found that it
is named on Brent Council's Schedule of Listed Buildings,

http://www.brent.gov.uk/planning.nsf...b00379168?Open
Document
(near the bottom of the page under "Wembley"). But... what is there
left of it to be scheduled ?

Nick
--

Ditto Wembley Stadium !!