Old May 22nd 04, 09:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Joe Joe is offline

Default Filming on tube

Paul Corfield wrote:
But to avoid the risk of any hassle then there is a filming unit within
LUL who will be able to assist. Mr Allen did not say what type of
filming he was contemplating but I'm sure a quick phone call will
provide him with the definitive detail. I can't remember the name of the
lady who does the coordination but a call via the 55 Broadway main
number should get him through to the correct person - 020 7222 5600.

Address:
Kate Blow
London Underground Press Office
55 Broadway
London
SW1H 0BD

Phone:
020 7918 3610

Fax:
020 7918 4644

E-mail:

--
To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline
For railway information, news and photos see