Old January 19th 17, 09:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default The next doomed Stansted NYC business jet

On Wed, 18 Jan 2017 18:46:29 -0000 (UTC)
Clank wrote:
On 18.01.2017 5:15 PM, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 15:04:59 on Wed, 18 Jan
2017, d remarked:

737s are bad enough. I can't imagine spending 8 hours bouncing across the
atlantic in something not much bigger than a minibus, comfortable seats or

not.

Perhaps they fly around the turbulence?

Personally, I'd pay more for a smaller plane. Then again, I love a bit of
turbulence - reminds you you're flying. Of course, I used to be a glider
pilot, so my feelings may not be mainstream.

I imagine its different when you're the one in control.

I can confirm though that the 7 hours I didn't on a 737 a couple of weeks
ago were ****ing torture.

I'm surprised a 737 can fly for 7 hours without refueling. What ****ty budget
airline was dishing them up for long haul? Let us know so we can avoid it.

--
Spud