Old January 23rd 17, 10:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Gatwick airport overbridge

On 2017-01-23 20:06:31 +0000, Roland Perry said:

As per my example - meetings to obtain requirements for and then
demonstrate a piece of software which is built out of country =
business meetings. But I'd say providing paid training or on-site
implementation for said software is work.

I agree. Will this sort of thing require a work permit from the EU
country, post-Brexit?

I don't think anyone knows yet. Quite possibly.

Neil
--
Neil Williams