Old January 24th 17, 08:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Gatwick airport overbridge

In message , at 23:00:30 on Mon, 23 Jan
2017, Clank remarked:

Just to show Usenet is living up to its reputation of provoking
counter-examples, I've got a Russian visa for what they classified as
a business trip, valid for one entry/exit during a 30 day window.

Ah, I think the point you're making might be "it's possible to apply for a
business visa without any of the benefits which make a business visa
useful".

Being able to enter once is useful.

(I bet you won't even believe the visa for Turkey I obtained today was
delivered electronically - much like mobile boarding passes and
ticketing, unpossible!)

I bought mine at the airport on arrival. Sounds like another process
that's change since then.