Old January 24th 17, 12:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clank Clank is offline

Default Gatwick airport overbridge

On 24.01.2017 3:28 PM, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 13:11:52 on Tue, 24 Jan
2017, Clank remarked:

You may not be aware, but the 'invitations' in Russia are purely a
money making scam - you can actually get an individual (or business)
to invite you, but it subjects them to a great deal of hassle and
paperwork so it's rarely done.

I may be one of those rare cases then.

You mean, "a pain in the arse for your hosts"?

Someone worth the pain, I suppose.

No matter how worthwhile I consider myself, I take the view that I am never
so special as to cause someone else inconvenience if there is an
alternative.

That you do not subscribe to this basic tenet surprises me not one iota...