Old January 25th 17, 04:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default The stuff of Boris J's nightmares?

In article , d () wrote:

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 17:06:00 +0100
Water musician wrote:
Dear all

I know it's a few weeks out of date, but thought that all "bendy"
lovers would like to see this:

Scania's new bi-artic – yes, with two trailer sections. And it's gas
powered.

https://www.scania.com/group/en/scan...lated-euro-6-g
as-bus/

Sadly, only in LatAm so far - but we can always dream, while BJ can have
another nightmare!

I suspect buses are the last thing on bojos mind these days. You have to
wonder how cyclists in europe cope with these mass murdering buses!

Double articulated trolleybuses have been in use in Switzerland for some
time. Dunno what sort of streets they use them on.

--
Colin Rosenstiel