Old January 27th 17, 12:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default The stuff of Boris J's nightmares?

In article , d () wrote:

On Fri, 27 Jan 2017 05:47:39 -0600
wrote:
In article ,
d () wrote:
So how do you cope with HGVs? If you feel unsafe cycling around a large
vehicle - then don't. Simple.

They aren't as long and there are far fewer in the bits of central London
I tend to cycle in.

They're not that much shorter than bendies but they have a far bigger
throw when the trailer goes around the corner so are actually far more
dangerous.

There are still far fewer of them and they don't keep pulling in to the kerb
for bus stops. I have to say I don't think I come across one between
Liverpool Street and Westminster and back yesterday.

--
Colin Rosenstiel