Old February 1st 17, 10:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Gatwick airport overbridge

On Wed, 01 Feb 2017 10:50:36 +0000
Richard wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jan 2017 09:59:27 +0000, Roland Perry
wrote:

In what sense would doing nothing "return control of our borders", which
a slim majority voted for?

A slim majority of those who could be bothered to vote, indeed. Much

I'm getting a bit tired of this argument. It was a MINORITY of those who
bothered to vote who voted remain. So what? Given how easy it was to vote
then its pretty clear people who didn't bothered didn't give a damn one way
or the other so their opinions - if they even have one - are irrelevant.

less than 50% of the population, who in any case weren't asked which
aspect of leaving the EU was most important to them, nor were they
given any options. Cameron's gross negligence.

What does the aspect matter, its in or out, there's no halfway house as
brussels has made clear. And I know its trendy for remoaners to blame cameron
but I'd like to shake his hand. Its about the only useful thing he did during
his whole term.

--
Spud