Old February 1st 17, 12:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Gatwick airport overbridge

In message , at 12:36:24 on Wed, 1 Feb
2017, Neil Williams remarked:

I'm getting a bit tired of this argument. It was a MINORITY of those who
bothered to vote who voted remain. So what? Given how easy it was to vote
then its pretty clear people who didn't bothered didn't give a damn one way
or the other so their opinions - if they even have one - are irrelevant.

I agree; it is not possible to consider abstention as anything other
than either "don't care" or "do not wish to engage", in either case it
signifies indifference to the outcome.

What does the aspect matter, its in or out, there's no halfway house as
brussels has made clear.

EEA and EFTA membership will be an option (they are not "membership of
the EU")

This is flogging the dead horse of "Norway solution", "Switzerland
solution", "Singapore solution", none of which tick enough of the
Brexiter's boxes.