Old February 1st 17, 02:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Gatwick airport overbridge

On Wed, 01 Feb 2017 14:33:21 +0000
Richard wrote:
On Wed, 1 Feb 2017 11:07:29 +0000 (UTC), d wrote:
What does the aspect matter, its in or out, there's no halfway house as
brussels has made clear. And I know its trendy for remoaners to blame cameron
but I'd like to shake his hand. Its about the only useful thing he did during
his whole term.

I blame him because I think the referendum was staged simply to
resolve an internal party matter and it didn't go his way.

Who cares what his reasons were. He did something millions had been waiting
for for decades.

--
Spud