Old February 2nd 17, 08:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Gatwick airport overbridge

In message , at 14:52:24
on Wed, 1 Feb 2017, remarked:
Membership of EFTA requires remaining in the SM with FoM

So not really a Brexit at all.

Not what Norway think.

http://openeurope.org.uk/intelligence/immigration-and-justice/norway-and-switzerland/

An anti-EU group, I see. Norway and Switzerland are in the Schengen zone
which is not part of this discussion.

Why would we be different?

If we were the same, it wouldn't be a Brexit in any sense that was
campaigned for.

Not a universal view, especially as expressed before 23rd June 2016.

I'm fed up with arguing what people did or didn't vote for when there
are polls which show conclusively that the "leave" people wanted a hard
Brexit by a country mile (an order of magnitude more than the winning
vote margin) and also closer examination shows the various
"Norway/Singapore" soft Brexits were never a realistic proposition.