Old February 8th 17, 11:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Breaking news

On 08.02.17 9:48, wrote:
On Wed, 8 Feb 2017 09:11:57 -0000 (UTC), Recliner
wrote:

Roland Perry wrote:
"Dalston Kingsland: Several injured amid 'sheer panic' as fire breaks
out on board rush hour Overground train"

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...sland-several-
injured-as-emergency-services-called-to-incident-with-train-in-east-
london-a3461051.html

Seems like a bit of a panic reaction to an overheated workman's drill.

In multicultural London he may have had the look of somebody who could
potentially be a suicide bomber whose device hasn't actually gone bang
yet but is on the way there.
Also though it may be non PC to say it I wonder if there was any basis
for the so called " still upper lip" the British were supposedly
renown for in decades past but now vanished with the many of those
from different backgrounds being more excitable.

I equate it more to hipsters overreacting.